Wednesday, February 10, 2010

High Raw Detox Day 5

Mid Morning:  Green Juice consisting of celery, lemon, carrots, cabbage, kale.
Lunch:  Big Salad with avocado, lemon, etc., sweet potato with coconut better.   
Dinner:  Repeat of lunch.
* I actually started this post yesterday and needed to add pictures...so today you will see two food diaries.  Yesterday was difficult, I felt like a limp wet rag with no energy at all.  
* Salad portions might look small in photos, but those white bowls are the size of Serving bowls and Huge.  I feel like I am eating enough...maybe the listlessness is symptomatic of detox?  Whatever it is I hope it fades away soon.

2 comments:

bitt said...

fatigue is often detox. this is kind of gross for some people, but are you eliminating enough? sometimes being clogged up makes you tired because the toxins are just sitting in the colon. a colonic or enema can help.

Eco Mama said...

Thanks Bitt, I am doing okay in that department. And I do have a colonic scheduled in three weeks. Doing much better today! Thank you for your support!
xo
Eco Mama