Thursday, August 18, 2011

Radius Garden Tools for Your Organic Garden

Radius Garden Tools combine beautiful design with comfortable ergonomic function.  I can't believe the difference they made in my gardening.  Weeding is now almost enjoyable!  First of all, they're gorgeous. At the same time, they're heavy duty.   The weeding tool gets weeds out almost effortlessly, rendering my old tool obsolete. 

"Garden more, hurt less," is the message from Radius and they are not kidding.   You don't have to work as hard with these.  I don't know how they figured it out, but it works.  The hand tools take the pressure off my wrists and I can get better leverage.   The soft cushy handles combined with the shape really make it possible for me to work in the yard longer and more effectively (you can watch a demo video HERE explaining why the handle is truly ergonomic and how it works).  The curve also makes them convenient to prop on the fence and to hang on to when you have an armful of stuff. 

I love this Transplanter Shovel which makes the job easier.  I have very rocky, almost impossible soil in places and just planted a cherry tree where I thought I'd never be able to dig a hole by myself.  It wasn't easy, but between this and the weeding tool, I got the job done.  It's hefty and well balanced.  All the tools I tried had some weight to them, in  a good way. 

Just seeing them around the yard makes me smile.  The bright cheery green and the cool shapes are functional art.  It's true I'm a design geek, but I'm sure I am not alone in appreciating their great looks combined with burly strength.  The tools come in a variety of sizes, blades, and colors.  Find these awesome garden tools HERE.