Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tofurky for the Holidays

See how easy Vegan is?  If you need a vegan alternative for Thanksgiving and Christmas, you can pick up a Tofurky and gravy in the frozen section of your grocery store (they are that mainstream these days) and have all that extra time to visit with family and friends rather than cooking and cleaning.  This year I'm really liking that idea.  We always do vegetarian holidays anyway, but I'm in the kitchen more than I'd like to be.  This year I'm trying something different and buying as much of the meal as I can.  I have to say, I've never been one for the fake meats, but if you are, it might be a good fit.

Tofurky is a healthier and more environmentally friendly option than meat, and it' as easy as popping it in the oven.  While Tofurky is not organic, it is gmo free.  I hope they change this and offer organic options down the road.  Meanwhile, this is kid and travel friendly.  Find out more HERE