Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Two Vegan Pumpkin Pie Ideas for Your Thanksgiving Menu


Need some ideas for Thanksgiving pies?  A little twist on pumpkin perhaps?  Even if you're not vegan, you might want to consider making these pies for Thanksgiving.  For the last few years, I've been making the vegan cheesecake pie from Fat Free Vegan (it's not fat free, but who cares).  It's so good, I might make it again this year.

But I'm also excited to try the vegan cheesecake recipe from the new Vegan Pie In the Sky cookbook.  Though I'll be making it for the first time next week, I have no reservations recommending this as all other recipes I've tried from these authors have been great.  Check out the blog post on Post Punk Kitchen which shares the recipe and the gorgeous photo at the top of this post.