Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ibex Carrie Sweater for Fall


Need a new sweater for the season?  Look at this yummy orange Ibex Carrie Hoody perfect for Autumn.  Wool is wonderful for regulating temperature and keeping you toasty warm and it's a natural and sustainable fiber.  Ibex has an accreditation program ensuring animal welfare, environmental and social sustainability.  About 70% of Ibex clothing is made right here in the US and most of it is organic.  

The Carrie Hoody sweater looks fabulous with jeans and boots and also over dresses.  That deep orange is so appropriate for this time of year, though I love this color year round, it's especially pleasing with the matching trees.  It has flattering lines, cozy pockets and a hood if you need it.  I love wool, but there is only a small handful I can feel good about.  Though Ibex is new to me, I'm feeling great about them so far.  Find the Carrie Hoody HERE.