Monday, September 10, 2012

ORGANIC SkinFare Ultimate Body Salve

Want some soothing organic nourishment for your skin that will take you right through fall and winter?  Check out this body salve from SkinFare.  I love balms and lotions that come in a stick like this, they are so portable and easy to whip out and apply, then slip right back in your bag.   When those fall and winter winds hit my face, I love to feed my skin some healthy moisture and I use coconut oil for this purpose all the time.

The SkinFood stick contains coconut oil and other healthy ingredients and it's way more portable than a jar of coconut oil.  I love that it's certified organic, does not have much of a scent at all and comes in super eco friendly biodegradable packaging.  Cool design too.  Very easy to use and my skin just soaks it up.  I've used it on my face, my feet, my hands, and elbows.  I love it!  This in an exciting company, I'm curious to see what else they come up with.   Must have for the coming cold, find it HERE