Sunday, October 24, 2010

Plant of the Day


Check this out--botanical education coming right to your inbox.  I am not a fan of a ton of emails, so I choose wisely what I subscribe to.  When I saw this, I got excited to learn more about gardening and plants in such an easy and fun manner.  What a great idea!

Your Garden Show consists of a group of gardeners on a mission to "grow the global gardening footprint because we believe better informed gardeners improve the health, beauty and well being of all of our communities."

They will send you a daily email with an introduction to a plant.  From there, you can get more detailed information including gardening tips and demo videos.  Sign up HERE.

2 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Very cool! Thanks for this info. I'll pass it along to my hubby too.

Eco Mama said...

You're welcome!
xo
Eco Mama