Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World


This has been an action packed week at my house.  My son's birthday, lots of cooking and baking (raw food prep too), hanging out with friends and family, and eating.  Lots of eating.  Do you know about Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World?  This is my go-to book for parties and the recipe for chocolate cupcakes is the best I've ever had, fail proof and always a crowd pleaser.  They were wolfed down before I could take a picture, but trust me, they alone are worth the purchase of this book.

If you make your cupcakes with whole grain flour and use all organic ingredients, you can afford an occasional indulgence, I think (barring any allergies or other health issues like diabetes). For those of you who have been following, my high raw detox resumes in full April 1, woohoo!

4 comments:

bitt said...

yeah kids don't get it about bloggers photo needs, huh?

happy birthday to your son!

Unknown said...

Hello there,
Congratz on your good looking blog ! I try to teach green living too ! I've just started a new blog for that matter.
I've linked you too, as I'm looking for a variety of interesting links to offer,
Nice day
Angie
http://greenliving.angiemathot.net

Eco Mama said...

Thank you Bitt!
xo
Eco Mama

Eco Mama said...

Thank you Angie, will visit you on your green living site.
xo
Eco Mam