Monday, January 4, 2010

REBOUNDAIR: The Fun Form of Excercise



I have vaguely wanted a rebounder for years, but didn't realize how bad I wanted it until I got it. This thing is fantastic. I got this REBOUNDAIR Quarter Fold rebounder and I can't stop jumping!

The quarter fold is ingenious and it folds up very easily (though you do need two people to do this) and fastens on to a little wheel cart similar to the ones that pull luggage. You can just tuck it into a closet when not in use and take it with you for exercise while traveling or at the office. I live in a pretty small space, so that is a wonderful feature, however, I have been using it so much, I just leave it out. You pull it out of the box, unfold it and it's ready to go.

The rebounder is very well made, nicer than any I've seen. It's solid. The feet have little rubber covers so they won't harm your floors, the springs are shorter than I've seen in other rebounders and there's no cloth cover, they are exposed but somehow much less obtrusive. You don't hear the springs at all when you're jumping, it's silent and very stable. It's a great, well thought out design. The bounce is soft and you can get pretty high with your jumps.

Rebounders are considered by many to be the ultimate form of exercise. Benefits include among other things, stimulating the lymphatic system, improving circulation, and boosting the immune system. There is less impact to joints than other forms of exercise--nice for me after blowing out my knees running. It's super convenient, you can do it in your pajamas in front of the tv--it doesn't get easier than that.

How many forms of exercise make you laugh or smile? It's impossible for me not to smile while jumping, it just invokes that little kid inside of me that loved jumping on the bed. Any exercise that's fun is tops with me. Another huge bonus to this is my son can't stop jumping either. This is a safe, handy outlet for all that four year old energy, invaluable in the winter months.

I can't say enough good things about this Reboundair. It's fun, effective, easy and affordable and comes with a great warranty. If adding a little physical activity to your life was one of your New Year's Resolutions, check out this rebounder and see what you think. Find it HERE on sale.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I need this! My knees are bad too and I need a low impact workout. Thanks for the tip!

Eco Mama said...

It's awesome Carmen, I think you'd like it. Let me know and have fun!
xo
Eco Mama

Mary said...

That looks totally fun. You must have high ceilings.

Eco Mama said...

Ha! Thanks Mary, it is totally fun.
xo
Eco Mama

Fia said...

thank you for the inspiration to dust off my rebounder and get started! I have seen resistance bands that attach to the rebounder but I cannot find where to purchase them. Do you have any ideas about where to find them?
Thanks for the inspriation!

Fia