Saturday, January 23, 2010

RADIUS Original Eco Friendly Toothbrush



This is my kind of toothbrush--eco friendly with fun colors and a fabulous design.  Radius Original toothbrushes  are made from cellulose from sustainable forrest trees, a renewable resource.  They last nine months, at least three times longer than regular toothbrushes, so even though they're a little more expensive up front, they are worth it in the long run.  The ergonomic design feels good in your hand and the wide brush surfaces gives your gums a little massage.  Available in right or left hand versions, they are colorful, artful, modern and green.  Find them HERE.

3 comments:

Sheena LaShay said...

This is great. I ordered some! Also..remember those great boots you featured that I bought. I bought a pair for my mother and for one of my sisters. They like them too!

Eco Mama said...

Hi SLY! That's great, let me know what you think, they really exemplify my belief that everything in your house should be beautiful--even your toothbrush. I'm so happy the boots worked out for you, that's wonderful. Great to see you here!
xo
Eco Mama

Anonymous said...

Oral care essentials are very important for us to have that perfect smile. And it's nice to know that nowadays, oral care products got really innovated. At my hometown in Raleigh cosmetic dentist of mine is really taking good care of me and my mouth. And Raleigh cosmetic dentistry also got innovated these days with their products and services.