Thursday, January 28, 2010

Natura Aloe Dream Mate Pillow: Insomniac's Best Friend.

I'm the Goldilocks of pillows. Seriously. I have bought sooo many pillows over the years--squishy ones, flat ones, hard, soft, billowy pillows--you name it, I've tried it. This Natura World Aloe Dream Mate Pillow may just be The One.

When I first heard of this pillow I couldn't wait to try it.  I'm a bit of an insomniac and something like a comfortable pillow for me is a prized item.  This pillow does not disappoint.

The cover fabric is impregnated with aloe which is anti microbial and hypoallergenic, and the stuffing is a blend of smart wool and natural latex.  The wool creates air pockets that regulate temperature and the latex conforms to your  body, holding your head and neck in a comfortable position.

It's squishy like a feather pillow, but supportive, firm but soft.  It's the best of all worlds.  The only thing that is not perfect is that it has an odor from the natural latex which dissipates quickly and is non toxic, not a big deal.  I absolutely love it.  If you are in need of a new pillow or just a good night's sleep, check out Natura World's Aloe Dream Mate HERE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found a pillow that works for you :-)

bitt said...

shucks, it's got wool in it? i'm allegic and vegan. any ones without wool?

Eco Mama said...

* Thanks Antony!

* Natura has a huge selection of options. I will try to do more pillow reviews and report back.

Thank you for the comments guys!
xo
Eco Mama

The EcoDiva said...

I'm on the hunt for the perfect organic pillows for my family...these look wonderful. I'm off to Nature to explore.

Eco Mama said...

This pillow is Awesome Eco Diva, can't say enough good things about it. Anything that lets you sleep well is worth its weight in gold, I think! Thanks for visiting.
xo
Eco Mama

Unknown said...

I got two of these and they are wonderful, thank you for posting about them!