Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sunshine Award


Aimee over at A Bitt of Raw gave me this Sunshine Award--Thank you Aimee!  If you receive this award, feel free to pass it on to 12 other bloggers who bring you sunshine and link back to the person who gave it to you.  There are so many bloggers who bring me sunshine, here are just a few:

* Elena aka The Eco Diva, my dear friend who blogs about green fashion and body care.
* Mary at MittenMachen, creative, artful, yummy gluten free vegan food and great writing.
*  Susan at Rawmazing, best raw food photography around.
*  Jennie at Copenhagen Follies, smart, funny, artful and looks a little like Anais Nin!
*  Hannah at Bittersweet, incredible vegan food photos with a focus on goodies and recipes.
*  Antony In London, sweet guy sharing his adventures with raw foods.
*  Going Down Swinging, kind and beautiful person, inspirational proactive blog.
* Aimee at A Bitt Of Raw, intelligent, sweet, wonderful raw food info and support, always creative.
* Sly at Granola Tendencies, witty, fun, smart, very creative single city girl doing green, now back from hiatus!

7 comments:

bitt said...

thank you! you warmed my heart. :-)

Mary said...

Aw, thanks! I could really use some sunshine today--it's still raining! Have a great weekend.

The EcoDiva said...

Thank you sweet mama...you continue to inspire me as well. Thank you for your friendship & this lovely sunshine ;))

XO
Elena

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the award, I'm so flattered and honored! :)

Sheena LaShay said...

So I know you already received the Sunshine Award but I featured you on my Sunshine post too. I think you are amazing.

Eco Mama said...

Aw Sly! Thank You, that means a lot to me. I think you are amazing too and I almost put you on this list, but I feared you would not return from your haitus and leave my readers wanting more.
xoxo
Eco Mama

Anonymous said...

So sweet, thanks for the recognition! Anaïs Nin?! You, know, she happens to have been half Danish, just like moi...

Btw LOVE your new floors. Have long considered some bamboo to call my very own as well.