Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Charlie and Lola Halloween Sticker Book



Lola is having a hard time deciding what to be for Halloween. She's not alone! My son changes his costume idea pretty much daily. We've run the gamut from ghost, alligator, astronaut to wizard to name a few. It's actually kind of fun to watch kids change their minds and become enchanted with new ideas, however fleeting.

In the pages of My Halloween Sticker Stories, Lola contemplates costume ideas, grows a pumpkin from seed, and deals with a big disappointment in a positive way. The book comes with a couple of pages of stickers which is always exciting for my four year old. You can't go wrong with Charlie and Lola and they are extra fun on holidays.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can relate to you on that! My son is only 20 months old, and has changed from Yoda to Monkey to Skeleton! He wanted nothing to do with anything on his head, and would not fathom the idea of squeezing into the Monkey suite. He seems to like the Skeleton and giggles when he sees himself in a mask in the mirror; however, is scared to death when he sees me, his dad, or his sister in a mask!

Eco Mama said...

Hi VHL. Cute! I'm thinking the more costumes, the merrier.
xo
Eco Mama