Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Aeromax Astronaut Costume great for Halloween and Everyday Play


What I love about Aeromax costumes is that they are so well made they can get passed on from kid to kid and never see a landfill. They come in a complete range of sizes and wide variety of themes: firefighter, doctor, pilot and other positive roll models. They're so authentic they look like the real deal.

My son got the astronaut suit and watching his face light up with excitement was really fun. These are great Halloween costumes, but also wonderful for everyday play. The bright orange works as a good strategy for keeping an eye on your child when trick or treating becomes crowded. The suit comes with a NASA cap and other accessories are optional, you can find them HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it would be a good idea to have several of these (all different) for playdates. Thank you for sharing!

Eco Mama said...

I agree, I have a fantasy of a big trunk filled with costumes for my son and his friends to play with.
xo
Eco Mama