Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cuisipro Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher


Anything that enters my kitchen is scrutinized. Because I have limited space, I'm very picky about my stuff and want everything to be aesthetically pleasing as well as serve at least one necessary function. Cuisipro's stainless steel frothing pitcher is a perfect example.

First of all, it's gorgeous. This would fit with a variety of styles. Our house leans toward modern, and it looks smashing on the table. It is perfect for frothing, but It's also great for making hot chocolate, for containing warm maple syrup, juice, or to be used as a vase. It's solid and sturdy and striking, the photo does not do it justice.

When Fall and Winter arrive, I start hitting the coffee. If you make your coffee at home, you save money and time, and you can ensure that it's organic. I like soy lattes, and a frothing pitcher is a nice thing to have for making your own home coffee drinks. With all the different things you can use this for, I think it's a good value.

No comments: