Wednesday, February 13, 2013

prAna Spring is Here!

A friend asked me the other day if I'd seen any signs of Spring yet.  Robins?  Buds?  A little, but it's still a bit early. Happily, there is one fabulous sign of Spring I can point to--prAna's new Spring line.  I love prAna, it's one of my favorite clothing companies.  They are ethical, socially responsible, use eco friendly materials, and I trust them.  Not to mention, the clothes are gorgeous and functional.

Check out this new Berry Scallop fabric in the Quinn Dress.  I think it should be called Flaming Lotus.  It's an energizing sumptuous beautiful print that flatters.  The Quinn dress is one of prAna's best pieces in my opinion, it's butter soft and crazy comfortable, doesn't wrinkle and is light weight making it perfect for travel.  It's the kind of garment you can wash in a hotel sink and it will dry very quickly, hold its shape, and look fabulous throughout your trip.

It dresses up or down and flatters the figure, and there's a built in shelf bra for support.  This dress is made of 45% recycled content so it's eco friendly to boot.  It's a wardrobe must have, find it HERE. And by the way, if you need something stunning for Valentine's Day, it's available at stores like REI--go treat yourself!