Thursday, December 22, 2011

21 Drops: Great Alternative to Perfume


If you are tempted to buy perfume for the holidays, remember that perfume contains carcinogens and irritants that can harm the wearer and people around them.  Personally, I despise the stuff and get an immediate migraine from being around it.  When someone goes to hug you and they are wearing perfume or cologne, you're stuck with that smell all day, and for people like me, we have to go and get a shower to escape the smell.  I could go on and on about how much I hate perfume, the chemical stuff.  And the more I talk openly about this, the more I realize I am not alone.
But I do like fragrance that comes from plants and flowers.  Essential oils are a different story.  They can be soothing, invigorating, and detoxifying.  They can create a mood, and they can lift a weary spirit.  21 Drops has some interesting formulas and fabulous packaging that would be great for gifts.  It's very modern, I love the colors and the the number graphics on the bottles.

The 21st Century Survival Kit provides aromatherapeutic support for life in our fast paced world which includes oils to Uplift, to help you Sleep and De-Stress.  It probably wouldn't be too hard to think of someone who could use this.  They use organic and wildcrafted essential oils, find them Here.