Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blundstone Boots for Fall


Now I know what all the fuss is about.  For years I've been hearing about how wonderful Blundstone boots are, both from men and women.  I finally got to wear a pair, and I have to say, I get it.  What I like is that they play two roles--a dressy boot and a work boot.  They're both.  And they are comfortable, something I wasn't sure about since the sole is comparably thinner than what I'm used to.  I like a lot of shock absorption and tend to shy away from those thinner soles.  But these feel like boots with thick soles.  This is due to Blundstone's patented Shock Protection System, and I don't know how they did it, but it works.  There's good tread for stability as well.

They look fabulous with a skirts, making for a nice Autumn look.  A pair of cute leggings underneath paired with some warm sooks and you have something that will take you right into winter.  Jeans, of course look smashing with these and they also really dress up yoga pants.