Monday, August 22, 2011

Klean Kanteen Insulated Wide Mouth Bottles

Klean Kanteen just keeps pumping out one good idea after another.  I can't imagine why anyone would opt for paper or plastic cups when these are available.  The latest?  Cool new insulated wide mouth bottles in wonderful colors that will keep your coffee hot and your iced tea cold.

I love the spill proof lid design which lets me slip a finger through the loop while I have my hands full.  It's also stainless steel on the inside which keeps your beverage from ever touching any plastic.  And when you get to your destination, there is another optional cafe lid which converts your bottle to a to-go style mug with a sip lid.  These would be fabulous for travel, camping, hiking, and just heading off to work or school with a comforting hot drink.

The smaller sizes would work for a food container, keeping a soup warm for instance.  The stainless won't absorb flavors or odors so you can easily change it up without tasting what was in there before.  The wide mouth makes cleaning easy and did I mention how good looking these things are?  I've been a fan of Klean Kanteen since they came out and I can't wait to see what they come up with next.  Find them HERE.