Monday, July 18, 2011

ZOKU: Instant Gratification for Summer


Zoku has turned popsicle making into an art form.  Check out these beautiful pops you can make with this thing!   What's different about this pop maker?  You can have them ready to eat in 10 minutes, amazing.  And that instant gratification makes the Zoku especially entertaining to kids.  That, and the creativity you can employ to make lovely edible art.

I love that You control the ingredients.  That means wholesome organic healthy ingredients.  My first go at this was a flop, I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I have been experimenting regularly with great success.  I think the trick is to make sure the Zoku has been in the freezer for at least 24 hours and that the ingredients are also cold.

You can pour in some juice--even a green smoothie and in a few minutes, voila!  Pops!  If you want to get really fancy, Zoku has a special tool kit so that you can include little star shapes (how cute for the Fourth of July) and layers among other things.  Find Zoku HERE.