Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vapamore Steam Vapor Cleaner: Eco Friendly Cleaning


I am new to steamers and this is my first experience with one.  Being able to effectively clean surfaces without chemicals is a wonderful (if not obvious) concept and I got very excited to try this Vapamore.  The steam sanitizes and melts off the dirt with very little effort.

You just put water in the stainless steel container (using the included measuring cup), wait about ten minutes, and you're ready to go for about 50 minutes.  I've tried it on my bamboo floors, the bathroom floors, mirrors, shower, and upholstery and it worked great.  I also tried it on a couple of carpet stains and they came right up. It's very very easy to use and a wonderful solution for people who want their house squeaky clean and green.

I would not use this around children or pets as the steam is very hot and the cute little bumble bee look is sure to attract curiosity.  It comes with several attachments for pretty much any job you can think of which are stowed on the machine.    There's a handle so you can carry it easily up stairs or to other rooms and the cord coils around the back.  Steam kills bacteria and dust mites--great for everyone but especially those will allergies.   I like the versatility of the canister as well.  A  steam cleaner is a great addition to the eco friendly household, check out the Vapamore HERE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like a great idea, I can think of a lot of things this would be useful for at our house. Thanks for the link.

Eco Mama said...

Let me know how it works out Carmen. And thanks for stopping by!
xo
Eco Mama

HiHoRosie said...

Cool! Great review. I love that it's green and multi-functional.

Eco Mama said...

Thanks HiHoRosie!
xo
Eco Mama