Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Two Moms in the Raw: Fabulous Raw Organic Pesto Sea Crackers


Need some convenient raw food snacks?  Two Moms In The Raw has a tasty line of granolas and crackers great for stowing away in your backpack for on the go munchies, brown bag lunches, and those times when hunger could make you eat something less nutritious.

My favorite is the Pesto Sea Cracker which is seriously addictive and oh so flavorful.  I don't know how they got this texture but it's wonderful and way better than chips.  Sea veggies are always a great addition to the diet and I would have never come up with this yummy combination with the pesto.

They did a wonderful job with the packaging--very artful, and the crackers actually will last a while if you can control yourself.  Find them HERE.

2 comments:

bitt said...

I love two moms in the raw granola, I haven't tried the crackers yet. I suspect I will like them. Thanks for the review!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.