Thursday, December 24, 2009

Green Gift Guide Stocking Stuffer: Theo Chocolate Organic Vegan Phinney Bar



This is a whimsical and yummy stocking stuffer. I never liked dark chocolate until I tried this Fig Fennel and Amond vegan chocolate bar from Theo. Now I love it! My son loves it too and I don't feel bad about him enjoying a treat like this which is organic and full of antioxidants. It's so rich you only need a couple of pieces so one bar lasts a while. You can find Theo HERE (they're not all vegan so be sure to check if that is what you're after).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that does sound like a wonderful treat! Such a unique flavor combo for a chocolate bar- and a vegan one, at that.

Happy holidays! :)

Eco Mama said...

Yes, they have other unique flavors too, like Curry.
Happy Holidays to you too!
xo
Eco Mama