Monday, June 4, 2012

Superfeet Premium Insoles

How do your feet feel right now?  Want better posture?  Better shock absorption, better balance?  More arch support and shock absorption?  Superfeet Premium Insoles are made to give your feet the support they need for proper spinal alignment.  This, they say, does not happen with standard insoles that come in shoes from the manufacturer. 

They're very easy to fit to your shoe.  You just take out the insole that came with the shoe, match it up to your Superfeet, and trim off any excess.  Then you put the Superfeet insole back in your shoe, and you're good to go.  

Superfeet come in a variety of colors, each designed for a specific activity, like skiing, or hiking, or biking for instance.  I heard about Superfeet Greens from a backpacker and that got my attention, an insole that would offer extra support while you carry around a heavy load.  I wasn't really sure at first, because I'm used to the more squishy insoles and i had to get used to the stiffness of the Superfeet.

After trying them out, I really like them and I do feel my feet are getting more support.  If your feet are happy, you're going to have a much better experience whether you are backpacking, hiking, or just walking around town.  I think if it's good for the health of your feet, it's totally worth it.  Find them HERE.