Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bubble and Bee Fabulous Organic Coconut Lime Lotion Stick


Anyone who reads this blog knows I have a thing for coconut. Bubble and Bee's Organic Coconut Lime Lotion Stick is the jackpot for me as it works wonderfully on my face and lips as well as hands. You know how winter winds can make your lips and face dry? Keep this stick in your coat pocket and just pull it out for a quick soothing touch up on the go.

The flavor is fabulous and it stays on for a long time. I've tried the coconut lime lip balm which I would also recommend, but I actually find myself reaching for this lotion stick more. I love a multifunctional product that is safe, affordable and portable. The logo is fun and cheeky--great for gift giving (think stockings at Christmas). Check out Bubble and Bee for something refreshing in body care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That just sounds heavenly! I'm a sucker for natural lip balms and body lotions... No matter how many I have waiting to be used, I can never resist picking a new one (or two).

Eco Mama said...

I bet you'll like it. If you try it, I'd love to hear what you think.
xo
Eco Mama